Bihar Police SI Syllabus 2023: Many of you would want to get the job of Sub-Inspector or Daroga in Bihar Police. Almost all the students who want to become a sub-inspector have a question in their mind how is the selection of sub-inspector, Bihar Daroga syllabus pdf download and Bihar Police SI Exam Pattern 2023 (बिहार पुलिस SI सिलेबस).
So today, you will learn about the syllabus or can Download the Bihar Police SI Syllabus 2023 PDF in Hindi/English from the links below.
Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission (BPSSC) recruits candidates for various posts, including Sub-Inspector (SI), and lakhs of candidates apply for this post.
In the Bihar Police exam, Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Medical Examination after qualifying in the Preliminary and Main Examinations.
If you also appear for the Bihar SI Exam 2023, you must have complete knowledge about BPSSC SI Syllabus and Bihar Police Exam Pattern. Since it is a tough exam, you must prepare and make a better study plan.
- 120 minutes are allotted for each section in the Bihar Police Exam
- Candidates are advised to go through the Syllabus, Check thoroughly; topics like General Hindi and General Awareness are prominently included in the syllabus.
- The candidates need to know the details of Bihar Daroga Mains Syllabus 2023 & the Exam Pattern so that they can proceed with their preparation accordingly and, crack the exam and get the best score to ensure the place.
It is important to be aware of the latest syllabus and exam pattern while preparing for any competitive exams, as the competition in these exams is big. So here, through this article, we have given a better idea of the examination of the candidates.
The detailed syllabus for preparation is given below, and the officials release the details under the official notification.
Bihar Police SI Syllabus 2023 (Bihar Daroga Syllabus PDF download)
Bihar Police SI Syllabus 2023: The students need to know the syllabus to make a better study plan. So the students should prepare according to the syllabus. The syllabus is given below.
The first stage of the three-stage process is Prelims, and for Prelims Exam (Bihar Daroga Syllabus pdf download ) is given below.
- The preliminary exam consists of 100 questions for a total of 200 marks.
- Each question carries 2 marks, and -1 mark is deducted for each wrong answer.
- It consists mostly of General Knowledge and Current Affairs questions.
- All questions are objective, and the exam duration is 2 hours.
|Bihar Police SI Prelims Exam 2023|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs|
- The Main Exam is total 400 marks in which there are 2 papers (Paper I and Paper II).
- Paper, I will have questions on General Hindi and paper 2 will have a subject like Geography, Polity, Indian History, Mathematics, General Science etc. type questions.
- Both papers have 100-100 questions, and each paper is of 200 marks.
- All questions are of objective type.
- The time allotted for each paper is 2 hours, and there is a provision for negative marking.
|Bihar Police SI Mains Syllabus 2023|
|General Hindi ( PAPER 1)|
|Mathematics( PAPER 2)|
|Mental Ability ( PAPER 2)|
|Indian History ( PAPER 2)|
|Geography ( PAPER 2)|
|Polity ( PAPER 2)|
|General Science ( PAPER 2)|
Bihar Police SI Exam Pattern :
Bihar Police SI Syllabus 2023: Bihar Police SI Exam Pattern 2022 (Bihar Police SI Exam Pattern 2022 pdf in Hindi): Knowing about the Prelims and Mains exam pattern will help you in preparing for the exam.
Bihar Police SI Prelims Exam pattern 2023 in Hindi: There will be two subjects in the prelims exam, general knowledge and current events. There will be multiple-choice questions in the exam. The total number of such questions will be 200, and candidates will be given 2 hours to solve them.
|Time||Marks||No. of Questions||Subjects|
|2 Hours||200||100||Current Affairs|
Bihar Police SI Mains Exam pattern 2023: Candidates who clear the prelims exam will have to face the mains exam. Two papers will be in the main examination, Paper I and Paper II. Each of these papers will have 100 questions of 2 marks each. The main exam pattern is given below.
|Paper||Subjects||Marks||No. of Questions|
|Paper I||General Hindi||200||100|
|Paper II||General Studies, Polity, General Science, Indian Geography, Indian History and Mental Ability||200||100|
Bihar SI Physical Efficiency Test 2023: The Physical Efficiency Test consists of various physical challenges required for the candidates to be eligible for the final selection through the Medical Examination round. The details about Physical Efficiency Test are given below:
|Running||1.6 km in 6 Min. & 30 sec.||1 km in 6 Min.|
|High Jump||Min. 4 feet||Min. 3 feet|
|Long Jump||Min. 12 feet||Min 9 feet|
|Shot Put||Throw 16 pounds to 16 feet||Throw 12 pounds to 10 feet|
Bihar Police SI Medical Test: After completing of Physical Efficiency Test and clearing that round, they are eligible for the Medical Test round. The details of the medical test round are not clear yet, but it usually includes
- Body Weight
- Blood Test
- Eye Test
- Ear Test
Bihar Police SI Selection Process 2023
Bihar Police SI Selection Process informs the student how the conducting body has planned the process through which candidates will be shortlisted. Hence it is very important to follow the correct selection process because the candidates have done their preparation and plan strategy according to the selection process.
Now, BPSSC will select Bihar Police SI Recruitment through three stages of selection. These stages are – Prelims Exam, Main Exam, Physical Efficiency Test and the Medical Test. Each step will be of qualifying nature, i.e. candidates must clear the previous stage successfully to appear for the next stage. Hence, the selection process will consist of the following stages.
- Mains (Paper I & II)
- Physical efficiency test
- Medical Test
Bihar Police SI exam Preparation Strategy
- Candidates need to follow the newspapers and highlights of the year to stay updated with the news and score better in the General Awareness section.
- Candidates can refer to GK & Current Affairs for Daily Updates. Read more and more books to improve vocabulary and fluency in English. It will also help the candidate perform in Descriptive Tests and Group Discussions.
- Solve free mock tests of the Bihar Police SI Exam to understand the level of preparation required.
- “Practice is the key to success” will help you manage your time and understand and get familiar with the pattern of questions.
- Hard work plays a major role in your success. It would be best if you worked hard to achieve your goal.
Books for Bihar Police SI Exam 2023
|Full Syllabus||Arihant Publication||30 Practice Sets Bihar Police Sub Inspector SI (Daroga)|
|General Knowledge (Bihar)||Crown Publication||Bihar General Knowledge|
|Practice Workbook and Current Events||Kiran Publication||Kiran BPSSC SI Practice workbook and Current affairs (Pre Exam)|
|Mathematics||R.S. Aggarwal||Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive examination|
|General Hindi||Onkaar Nath Verma||Samanya Hindi|
|General Knowledge||Manohar Pandey||General Knowledge 2023|
|General Science||Arihant Publication||Encyclopedia of Samanya Vigyan|
|Mental Ability||R.S. Aggarwal||A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning|
This article is based on Bihar Police SI Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023 and is very informative for all the candidates. Candidates who want to apply online should do so only after carefully reviewing the official notification.